Download Past Issues
- Issue Number 70: December 2014 (PDF 396 KB)
- Issue Number 69: September 2014 (PDF 394 KB)
- Issue Number 68: June 2014 (PDF 477 KB)
- Issue Number 67: March 2014 (PDF 1 MB)
- Issue Number 66: December 2013 (PDF 1 MB)
- Issue Number 65: September 2013 (PDF 1 MB)
- Issue Number 64: June 2013 (PDF 1 MB)
- Issue Number 63: March 2013 (PDF 1 MB)
- Issue Number 62: December 2012 (PDF 1 MB)
In The News
- Can leaders emphasizing and prioritizing sleep have an impact on Soldiers?MRD-W is developing a pilot training program and follow-on study to examine the degree to which leaders who emphasize and prioritize sleep can have a positive impact on the behavioral health of their Soldiers.
- Working with the Defense Language Institute Foreign Language CenterAssessed the behavioral health and well-being of the student population during accelerated language acquisition training.
- Updating the Unit Behavioral Health Needs AssessmentRefining and validating this tool to ensure leadership has the best information available to guide decision-making on behavioral health issues.
- Completed first Mental Health Advisory Team mission in the Pacific regionCollected and analyzed surveys from 8th Army Soldiers and provider surveys from behavioral health staff.
- Full Operational CapacityWith our small and effective unit here and our reach-back capabilities to our headquarters at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research, we are uniquely positioned to conduct applied research to protect, optimize and enhance Service Member psychological health, resilience and well-being.